We have vast experience of providing legal advice to local, national and international businesses over a number of years in respect of many issues arising from commercial transactions. We appreciate the needs of business clients for us to act promptly and diligently in response to their commercial transactions, which are often governed by stringent deadlines, and we have a very high standard of information technology to ensure that we can communicate directly and immediately with both clients and our opposite numbers involved in the matter.
You can provide with niche business legal support at prices lower than you would find in the city centre, whilst not losing out on experience and specialist expertise.
We can advise a range of business clients whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company on a vast majority of commercial property matters to include:
- Purchasing commercial premises and carrying out due diligence to ensure the property has good title
- Selling commercial premises
- Drafting, advising and negotiating on short or long term commercial leases, whether as landlord or tenant.
- Advising both commercial landlords and tenants on taking action for breach of covenants arising from the lease to include taking or defending injunction proceeds, proceedings for breach of covenant or any other necessary proceedings in respect of the lease.
- Company transactions and takeovers.
We also advise business clients as plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation disputes.
Our Commercial Work Specialists
Need some help?
Enter your details in the form a below or call us on 028 9181 4444 and one of our experienced team members will get back to you.
"*" indicates required fields