We appreciate that the breakdown of a relationship or marriage is a stressful and confusing time for those concerned. Simon Chambers has extensive experience in this area of work and is committed to providing you with a sensitive and forthright approach to resolving all the legal and financial issues concerned and progressing matters to a conclusion.
It is important to recognise and navigate the emotional binds that may tie you to choosing a bad financial decision and Simon offers clear-headed and commerical advice to help you achieve a clean-break settlement.
Simon believes it is important that civil relations are maintained wherever possible between the divorcing parties, especially if there are children involved, and that a confrontational approach often makes matters worse.
In the event of your relationship or marriage breaking down we can represent you and advise you of your legal rights and obligations in the following matters:
- Divorce proceedings
- Judicial separation
- Division of the matrimonial assets and negotiating a financial settlement (matrimonial agreement).
- Ancillary relief proceedings
- Transfers of matrimonial property
- Spousal maintenance
- Domestic violence (Non Molestation Orders/Occupation Orders/Exclusion Orders/Injunctions)
We will advise you on and assess your eligibility for legal aid and discuss fees with you at the outset and prior to commencing any work on your behalf.
We have experience on advising and providing representation in the law relating to children including the following:
- Residence (custody) and child contact, including emergency Court proceedings
- Child maintenance
- Parental responsibility and changing a child’s name
Our Family & Matrimonial Specialists
Need some help?
Enter your details in the form a below or call us on 028 9181 4444 and one of our experienced team members will get back to you.